Eminem et Bruno Mars et Royce Da 5'9 telecharger gratuitement



FACEBOOK MUSIC PAGE - www.facebook.com TWITTER - twitter.com Eminem ft. Bruno Mars & Royce Da 5'9 - Lighters (cover/remix) Yes Youtube People's! Loving this one, Eminem and Bruno Mars are both incredible and two of my favourite artists repping at the moment! Hope you guys like my version... I've reproduced the beat and rewrote the verses too, wanted this one to be abit different! Lyrics for Eminem ft. Bruno Mars & Royce Da 5'9 (Sean Rumsey cover) Chorus - This one's for you and me, living out our dreams We're all right where we should be With my arms out wide I open my eyes And now all I wanna see Is a sky full of lighters, A sky full of lighters. Verse 1 - I've been doing this thing for as long as i remember, But like Wyclef Jean i'll be "Gone until November". Remember as a kid tryin chase a dream, So my mind stayed in School, my vision remained stationary. So i guess it was a head fake, Through all the hardships i found that i could take, Something from being burnt, Another lesson learnt, So let's turn to what we got now... (I'll be your firework) Baby we got something good, Let's live it up cos this is good, good, love. I know there maybe, more to fight. But with this love its so easy to see the light! Chorus - This one's for you and me, living out our dreams We're all right where we should be With my arms out wide I open my eyes And now all I wanna see Is a sky full of lighters, A sky full of lighters. Verse 2 - This one goes out to the people that are not here, So ...
télécharger Eminem et Bruno Mars et Royce Da 5'9 telecharger gratuitement sur megaupload complet site de Eminem et Bruno Mars et Royce Da 5'9 telecharger gratuitement parole de Eminem et Bruno Mars et Royce Da 5'9 telecharger gratuitement cd album de Eminem et Bruno Mars et Royce Da 5'9 telecharger gratuitement sur rapidshare clip de Eminem et Bruno Mars et Royce Da 5'9 telecharger gratuitement megaupload Eminem et Bruno Mars et Royce Da 5'9 telecharger gratuitement hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © eminem.